Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey everybody!

I decided to actually communicate with the outside world! Woohoo!
I will be posting pics, videos, and just stuff about what I'm learning here at New Tribes Bible Institute in Jackson, MI. Please be praying for me as I am studying God's Word and being challenged by it.
Thank you so much for all your support and ESPECIALLY for your financial aid to get me here. I am so grateful to have you in my life.

For His Glory,
Daniel Hoeppner
1210 E. Michigan Ave. #114
Jackson, MI 49201
925-518-2448(cell)
dan_hoeppner@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Kirk said...

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU

MAY HE SHINE HIS LIGHT UPON YOU

MAY HE BE GRACIOUS TO YOU AND BRING YOU PEACE!!!

Ginamarie Cornelius said...

We love you so much and praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginamarie