Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey everyone! This break has been awesome to spend time with my family and friends here in California and I am so thankful for the relationships He has provided.

Just to give you an update on school... I need help. I have been called by God and I am being equiped to go and tell the Gospel of Grace to tribal peoples who have never heard the good news and do not have the Bible written in their language. I am so thankful for what the Lord has taught me through this last semester at New Tribes Bible Institute and I am planning on going back this semester on the 13th of January. I do not have all the finances though for this semester. Please be praying about if you would start this life long journey of full time ministry with me. I can not do this alone. I need people behind me, supporting me with prayer and finances. And I would absolutely love joining you in your journey and praying for you. Please call me or e-mail me for more details.

For His Glory,
Daniel Hoeppner
cell: 925-518-2448
dan_hoeppner@yahoo.com

No comments: